WEW - Wicked Entertainment Wrestling

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

what in the

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marshal Reyd

Male Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: what in the   Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:56 pm

world? New Tag Champs and A new Euro Champ! Well GM it was a good show, and i was wondering if Tortstein and Me could challenge for the tag belts on NUCLEAR and i could challenge Mr. Stephen for the Euro CHAMPIONSHIP at FFG? Take into consideration. please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Stephen... Stephen

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Stephen   Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:22 pm

MS: Finally after all my hard work and dedication to WEW I am now won the European Title.

A cheer from the audience that he is talking to.

MS: I know that I am not the most well liked superstar here in WEW, but I assure you I am the one that works the hardest. Ever Since I was a kid my biggest dream was to be the champion in a large business like WEW.

A long pause of silence.

MS: The road here was not easy and I know now having the title I will be faced with even more challenges, but I would like the thank Angel because if it wasn't for him this would not be possible.

Again cheers from the audience

MS: Now as far as who gets to face me for the belts it doesn't matter. Rest assured in every match I am in, every fight that I take place in I will give it my all and I will win.

Stephen raises his belt high in the air showing it to the audience and soaks in the celebration with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

what in the
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WEW - Wicked Entertainment Wrestling :: WEW Infomation Site :: WEW Fallout-
Jump to: