WEW - Wicked Entertainment Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEW - Wicked Entertainment Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wyatt Parker's first Interview w/ Terri Runnels

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gameface25

gameface25

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Wyatt Parker's first Interview w/ Terri Runnels Empty
PostSubject: Wyatt Parker's first Interview w/ Terri Runnels   Wyatt Parker's first Interview w/ Terri Runnels Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:01 am

Scene opens inside the WEW's new state of the art gym, where we see it completely empty. Shiny new Nautilus equipment stands ready to be used, mirrors all around clean, and all we can hear is a puffing sound from off camera.

The camera rotates around to a mirror, where we see a reflection of a man curling some dumbells, alternating reps, as he looks in the mirror at himself. The man stops, takes a deep breath.... then smiles at himself and winks.

"Now that is what I call a workout, baby," Wyatt Parker exclaims.

As he starts to stand, in walks WEW reporter, Terri Runnels, carrying a mic and notepad. She looks dazzling in a tight fitting black dress, as she walks over to where Wyatt is taking a large drink of water

"Mr. Parker?", she asks?

"Well who in the hell else do you think is in here busting their ass in preparation for the upcoming debut of the WEW?" he asks.

Wyatt turns to look at Terri, but is distracted by her chest area, and blatently stares

"Damn Terri, I thought you said you wanted a 1 on 1 interview, I didn't think it would be a 3 on 1...", Wyatt says jokingly.

"Um, Mr. Parker, YOU called my cell phone 4 times this morning trying to convince me to interview you, not the other way around...." she frowns.

"Yes well, it was in the best interest of this federation that I get my face on screen asap. The fans like to know who their MVP is right away, am I right?"

"Im sure there are plenty of other wrestlers here who would claim that as well. What are your thoughts about that?"

Wyatt tosses his towel onto his shoulder, and smiles at Terri.

"I would say they have their opinions, and I know Im the young buck around here, but hey, everyone starts somewhere right? I know I will make an impact regardless, and if the bossmen are smart, they will give the fans what they want. And that want, is well, ME!" [laughs]

"Mr. Parker..."

"Please Terri, you can call me Wyatt, and believe me when I say you can also call me tonight...."

"MR PARKER, as I was saying, there are much better, more established, wrestlers in this federation. No one knows anything about you. There are rumors going around about your knee and if it can hold up to the rigors of Professional Wrestling. Afterall, this isn't some High School football field...."

Wyatt's demeanor suddenly shifts, his eyes narrow, and his whole carefree attitude drastically changes into intesity. Terri's eyes go wide and she takes a step back from him

"Let me get something straight right now. Im an athlete. I was born one, will always be one. A small injury will not hold me down. I am here with a purpose, to show what I can do on the big stage. I might be young, but don't confuse youth and inexperience with weakness. When I have my "Gameface" on, you and all the other people here better learn, I am a force to be reckoned with!"

Wyatt turns to the camera, eyes wide, showing an intense Gameface. He slowly turns the look at Terri, holds it for a few seconds, then breaks it into a wide grin.

"But anyways, about tonight...."

"Not a chance, Mr. Parker...."

Scene fades to black
Back to top Go down
kveiceman

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: First Victim   Wyatt Parker's first Interview w/ Terri Runnels Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:06 pm

Brutal Barry Pain steps through the door of the gym for his workout after over hearing Wyatt Parker's interview and states "I have found my first victim".
Back to top Go down
Mr. Stephen... Stephen

Mr. Stephen... Stephen

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Present and Future of WEW   Wyatt Parker's first Interview w/ Terri Runnels Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:13 am

Mr. Stephen... Stephen enters the gym to train for his debut on WEW as he sees the somewhat crazed Brutal Barry Pain staring down Wyatt Parker during his interview. Mr. Stephen... Stephen wants to go over and tell him who is boss and who the present and future of WEW is, but decides it is not the place and time to do so.
Back to top Go down
GM Hall
Admin
GM Hall

Male Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Parker's first Interview w/ Terri Runnels   Wyatt Parker's first Interview w/ Terri Runnels Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:38 am

Angel walks into Gym tuttuing..

AG - Listen to me..I will remind all 3 of you guys..not a singal person in WEW is bigger than....WEW..remember that...And if you have problem with that knock on my office door and come see me...

Angel pauses for a moment

AG - Im only joking gents!! Keep it cool
Angel looks at the shocked faces of the wrestlers then walks away laughing
Back to top Go down
https://wewrestling.rpg-board.net
gameface25

gameface25

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Parker's first Interview w/ Terri Runnels   Wyatt Parker's first Interview w/ Terri Runnels Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:53 pm

Wyatt "Gameface Parker shakes his head and gives GM Hall an intense Look.

"Maybe if you would put "Gameface" on a card, you would see. I am tired of listening to all these 'wannabes' and their lack of charisma during interviews.... if you call those interviews. If this Mr. Stephen guy wants to go, lets go. Sign the dotted line, make it happen. Im ready for my first WEW action!"

Wyatt picks up his gym bag and storms out of the Gym, starting hard at Mr. Stephens as he does so.
Back to top Go down
kveiceman

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Parker's first Interview w/ Terri Runnels   Wyatt Parker's first Interview w/ Terri Runnels Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:11 pm

Brutal Barry Pain looks at Wyatt and says " I see run from me and challenge Mr. Stephen instead of me." "Just run like a whipped pup Wyatt." Brutal Barry Pain then carries out his workout.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Stephen... Stephen

Mr. Stephen... Stephen

PostSubject: Destroy Brutal Barry Pain   Wyatt Parker's first Interview w/ Terri Runnels Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:43 pm

Mr. Stephen then thinks about destroying the man who calls himself Brutal Barry Pain instead of wasting his time with Wyatt. Stephen even thinks to possible form an alliance with Wyatt to take out Brutal Barry Pain, but thinks better of it and decides that he wants him one on one. So, Mr. Stephen goes up to Brutal Barry Pain and tells him so.
Back to top Go down
kveiceman

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Parker's first Interview w/ Terri Runnels   Wyatt Parker's first Interview w/ Terri Runnels Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:47 pm

Lets go Mr. Stephens I will cause PAIN to you and Wyatt.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Stephen... Stephen

Mr. Stephen... Stephen

PostSubject: I will, but not now   Wyatt Parker's first Interview w/ Terri Runnels Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:49 pm

I will take you in a match Brutal Barry Pain, but not right here, not right now. I will request a match against you to the GM. Possible a triple threat between me you and Wyatt because I want to knock both of you out.
Back to top Go down
gameface25

gameface25

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Parker's first Interview w/ Terri Runnels   Wyatt Parker's first Interview w/ Terri Runnels Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:12 am

Wyatt "Gameface" Parker laughs at the wannabes who keep trying to hijack his interview time, but are just making themselves look like the fools they are

"They don't even realize I left the damn gym" he states down the hall as the camera has followed him.

Wyatt sighs, and shakes his head.

"As soon as I get a match, with whoever..... dont really care, any time any place, the fans of the WEW will see who is the rising star here. And if the WEW doesn't see the promise and gift that they have gotten early for Christmas this year, then some other company will...."

"Now THATS Kool, baby!"

Wyatt leaves the hallway, slamming the double doors behind him, as the camera FADES TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
GM Hall
Admin
GM Hall

Male Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Parker's first Interview w/ Terri Runnels   Wyatt Parker's first Interview w/ Terri Runnels Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:18 pm

OOC - GREAT ROLE PLAY GAMEFACE (OTHER WRSTLERS TAKE NOTE)
Back to top Go down
https://wewrestling.rpg-board.net
stephmor11

Male Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: tag team match with the knockout   Wyatt Parker's first Interview w/ Terri Runnels Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:53 am

Grow up boys! Lets see if you 2 can get along against me and Mr. Stephen in a tag team match what do you say to that boys. afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wyatt Parker's first Interview w/ Terri Runnels   Wyatt Parker's first Interview w/ Terri Runnels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wyatt Parker's first Interview w/ Terri Runnels
Page 1 of 1