WEW - Wicked Entertainment Wrestling

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Stephen gets ready to kick off WEW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Stephen... Stephen

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Stephen gets ready to kick off WEW   Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:08 pm

Stephen lifts weight like there is no tomorrow getting ready for the WEW debut in which he is in the first match.

MS: Come on Stephen lift it, come on. Push yourself. Hornblower I am going to beat you so bad in the first match that you will not get up because I am the present and future of WEW.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stephmor11

Male Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Outstanding   Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:00 pm

Hey man don't know if you noticed but guys like pork rynze thinks we're disrespectful but hey i'm going to get back at him somehow and he won't know how and you can beleive that. Speaking of which we should probablyfind some other guys to join us i mean the more the merrier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Stephen gets ready to kick off WEW
Page 1 of 1