WEW - Wicked Entertainment Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEW - Wicked Entertainment Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Issue with forum set-up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Espangrato

Espangrato

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Issue with forum set-up Empty
PostSubject: Issue with forum set-up   Issue with forum set-up Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:47 pm

Angel,
Not to break kayfabe, but... can we do some kind of standard protocol or something for people putting there wrestler names after their messages? I read a lot of the messages but it is hard to put story lines together when the names on side of profiles don't match the actual wrestler's name. (i.e. stephmor11=the knockout, but I would never have known that had I not left the thread completely to go back and check under the roster forum page.) Maybe we can just have everybody use their actual wrestler name as their forum-name/username (if possible) because I think that's the reason that the name listed in their postings is different from their actual character names. Just food for thought.

Thanks,
Espangrato
Back to top Go down
GM Hall
Admin
GM Hall

Male Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Issue with forum set-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue with forum set-up   Issue with forum set-up Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:24 am

Good point champ..on that note..could all wrestlers whos username is different to there wrestler name please note your wrestler name at the end of role play posts..this will help aid RP..

Thanks

GM Hall
Back to top Go down
https://wewrestling.rpg-board.net

Issue with forum set-up
Page 1 of 1