WEW - Wicked Entertainment Wrestling

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Prematch Workout

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SaulVickers

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Prematch Workout   Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:04 pm

The scene starts with a picture of a pair of Black Boots and slowing pans upwards revealing black pants and a white baggy t-shirt, a weight is being lifted in each arm. It zooms out to reveal Saul doing a late workout. The door to the gym opens and Dave Noble walks in.

DN: Hey the guys told me I could find you here. Getting in some last minuite training I see.

Saul puts down the weights and walks across to the punching bag. SV: Hey Dave, yeah never to late to get a little more training in.

DN: Well I just wanted to drop by to say thanks for fixing the confectionary machine and to wish you luck tonight. But most Importantly enjoy it.

SV: No problem about the machine and thanks for dropping by. Saul starts to deliver kicking combo's at the training bag DN: well I will let you get back to it I can see your busy. See you out there. SV: Later man Saul continues to attack the bag with one-two kicking combo's and the occasional punch as the camera goes black.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vicenzzo

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Prematch Workout   Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:30 pm

Hey Saul, could you give me a little help with these weights here? I canĀ“t organize it...

By the way, could we practice together? I can hold these bags for you. What do you think of that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Prematch Workout
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WEW - Wicked Entertainment Wrestling :: WEW Role Play :: Gym-
Jump to: