WEW - Wicked Entertainment Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEW - Wicked Entertainment Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stephens returns

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Stephen... Stephen

Mr. Stephen... Stephen

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Stephens returns Empty
PostSubject: Stephens returns   Stephens returns Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:21 pm

Mr. Stephen... Stephen finally returns to the gym after a good break and it is a real work out. He prepares for his PPV debut in which hopefully he wins. It is a tag match in which he has a great partner.

MS: This is just to let you all know it is not a question of if my team will win, but how fast my team will win because I am MR. Stephen... Stephen.

Stephen takes a pause and looks around at the empty gym, but still continues to talk to the camera that is on him.

MS: I am the fasting rising superstar in WEW and that is a fact. I am not only the future, but the present of this business I don't want any of you to forget that.

Stephen starts to walk out of the gym and heads for the bar as the camera follows.

MS: I can not wait to get my chance to put a royal beat down on my opponents and I know for sure that my partner feel so also.

Stephen leaves the gym as camera fades away.
Back to top Go down
Porke Rynz

Porke Rynz

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Stephens returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephens returns   Stephens returns Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:34 pm

Mr. Stephens leaves the gym and walks right into Porke Rynz causing Mr. Stephens to fall flat on his butt.

Mr. Stephens "Hey watch where you going, you big ape!!!"

Porke Rynz "Excuse me little buddy. I didn't see you coming"

Mr. Stephens "If I didn't just finished doing a hour workout, I'd mopped the floor with you."

Porke Rynz helps Mr. Stephens off the floor and with one hand and pins him to the wall 6 inches off the floor

Porke Rynz "You know Mr. Stephens...Stephens...Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I am angry"

With that Porke Rynz drops Mr. Stephens to his feet and both wrestlers stare at each other. Not one to back down from the other.

Before moving past Mr. Stephens, Porke Rynz says one final piece of advice to Mr. Stephens.

"You get in my way again without apologizing I will make it my personal mission to see that you will never carry gold in this federation at all."
Back to top Go down
stephmor11

Male Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Stephens returns Empty
PostSubject: hey big ape   Stephens returns Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 3:50 pm

hey you listen hear lunatic don't mess with my future tag team partner Mr. Stephen or we'll both knock you out cold.

The Knockout than slaps the big ape and he and mr. stephen go to the bar
Back to top Go down
SaulVickers

SaulVickers

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Stephens returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephens returns   Stephens returns Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:45 pm

Saul walks around the corner catching the last of the exchange. He moves up behind Mr Rynz as the other to walk away.

SV: Somthing tells me he shouldn't have done that. Saul Shrugs

SV: Im facing one of those guys tonight so I'l be sure to slap him back for you. Don't know if I could do it with as much force as you could tho.
Back to top Go down
Vicenzzo

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Stephens returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephens returns   Stephens returns Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:03 pm

Vicenzzo was at the corner of the gym and after all this happens Vicenzzo go talk with Porke Rynz and Saul Vickers...

What the fuck was that?? Vicenzzo asks for both guys in the gym.

Vicenzzo: Hey Saul... good luck tonight! And let me tell you something, if you are in trouble tonight and if you agree i can "help" you, this guy is really disgusting! Vicenzzo give his hand to Saul Vickers
Back to top Go down
Porke Rynz

Porke Rynz

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Stephens returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephens returns   Stephens returns Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:34 am

Porke Rynz smirks after being hit by a love tap.

Porke: Friend, if that is the best you can do trying to get someone's attention, then, my friend, you will not last long in this federation. This is WICKED entertainment wrestling. Care to remember that.

Porke: Saul!!! It is so good to finally meet you. I heard so much about you. It's my pleasure to finally work with you. I appreciate it that you have my back and I will have yours as well. Need to teach these young punks to show some respect to us veterans.

Porke finally gets into the gym and begins to add some weight to the bench. He shakes his head as he lays down on the bench and begins to settle on his routine of benching 700lbs.

Lindsay Hewitt, Porke's manager, strolls in and hangs up her cell phone.

Lindsay: He's finally made it Porke. I got him on working the local circuit and from what my sources says of him, he's coming along as we expected.

Porke: (grunts) Good....Sebastian is a great friend Lindsay...(grunts)...thanks again Lindsay for signing him....(grunts)...you think Angel might want him?

Lindsay: I dunno...let's worry about this round first then I'll go talk to Angel....anywho...what's this I heard you let some young upstart slapping you around and youlet him off the hook?

Porke: Baby, you know what happens when I get angry...I really didn't want to crucify him right there in the hall. I'll save it in the ring. He'll be crying to his mommy when I hit him with the Lock Drop And Pop. Now let me finish my workout and I'll call Sebastian later.

Lindsay leans down and kisses Porke on his sweaty forehead and leaves.
Back to top Go down
stephmor11

Male Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Stephens returns Empty
PostSubject: playing character   Stephens returns Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:03 pm

Sorry guys but my character is disrespectful, and hates having these old guys get in his way so i don't care what you think of me so sorry old guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stephens returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephens returns   Stephens returns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stephens returns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WEW - Wicked Entertainment Wrestling :: WEW Role Play :: Gym-
Jump to: