WEW - Wicked Entertainment Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEW - Wicked Entertainment Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tension In The Porke Rynz Camp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Porke Rynz

Porke Rynz

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Tension In The Porke Rynz Camp Empty
PostSubject: Tension In The Porke Rynz Camp   Tension In The Porke Rynz Camp Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:30 pm

Lindsay: Porke, she's here. She finally mae it.

Porke: Finally. I am so glad she's gotten here. No offense Lindsay, but we've got to turn this thing around. Last week's win was decent but it's not enough. We've worked so hard to get the recognition that we both deserved to be in this business. Then a shot at a title. Any title actually. So bring her in here.

Lindsay: Without futher ado, you know her as "The Woman With The 42" Legs, straight from Hollywood, California by the way of Baltimore, Maryland. Your favorite diva as well as mine.....Staaaaaaaaacccccyyyyy Kieblerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!"

Tension In The Porke Rynz Camp A>

Stacy: Thanks Lindsay. I'm so thrilled to be here. Porke, I am glad you are given me this opportunity to come into your camp.

Porke: Think nothing of it Stacy. I need your help. Lindsay is a great manager, don't get me wrong, but I need your expertise on getting me over the top. I know you didn't want to come back to the biz, but I am glad you changed your mind. Now what do you have in mind?

Stacy; First off, we are going to put you on a strict regiment. You need to lose weight big time. You're gonna hit those weights like you never had before.....

The door bursts open an uninvited guest interrupts.....

Tension In The Porke Rynz Camp A>

Titus Sinclair walks into the locker room with a determined look.

Titus: Wait, wait, wait. Miss Keibler, you are not going to do anything. Not as long as I am around. I own you. In fact, I own you too Porke Rynz.

Porke: WTF?!!!! What are you talking about?

Ttius: You heard me. I own you too. I just bought your contract out from underneath your girlyfriend there. My first order of business is...

Titus turns to Lindsay and screams: "YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Lindsay runs from the locker room crying while both Porke and Stacy look in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Marshal Reyd

Male Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Tension In The Porke Rynz Camp   Tension In The Porke Rynz Camp Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:21 pm

*There is knocking at the door*

Is anyone in there? *the doors opens to see lindsay crying and running out of the lockeroom*

Porke what the hell just happened? and who the hell is this clown?* looks straight at sinclair*

And ..... Stacy Keibler... well its a pleasure meeting you but not you * Glaring at sinclair*

Oh... btw porke tommorow i need to have a talk with you. K.
Back to top Go down
P-Trend

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Tension In The Porke Rynz Camp   Tension In The Porke Rynz Camp Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:39 am

*P-Trend runs in and hits Sinclair with a steel chair*
No-one messes with anybody in WEW. Is that clear Sinclair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tension In The Porke Rynz Camp   Tension In The Porke Rynz Camp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tension In The Porke Rynz Camp
Page 1 of 1