WEW - Wicked Entertainment Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEW - Wicked Entertainment Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars

Go down 
+14
stephmor11
regnarsson
dvd100
hotstuff
Espangrato
SaulVickers
Mr. Stephen... Stephen
Grade
kveiceman
gameface25
Marshal Reyd
Drunken Brawler Rock Lee
Kryptonite
GM Hall
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GM Hall
Admin
GM Hall

Male Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-26

The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars Empty
PostSubject: The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:11 pm

GM Hall is sitting in his office, the door is wide open ready for him to greet his new wrestlers..
The camera zooms in to his face..

GMH - So WEW begins..so much great talent out there, and im sure we are getting the best of it!!

Suddenly theres a knock at the door..
Back to top Go down
https://wewrestling.rpg-board.net
Kryptonite

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:17 pm

Kryptonite stand infront of the GM.

K - Hey Angel..look whos back in wrestling, after 3 months out with that leg injury Im back and now ive joined WEW, time for Krypto to Slam his way to top!!
Back to top Go down
GM Hall
Admin
GM Hall

PostSubject: Re: The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:21 pm

The GM looks up at the big man...

GMH - So your back in the business, huh Karl? Good to see you..weve been through a lot together and Hunter is here..The old LoteW team back in action again..what you think of the arena?

GM Hall points towards a large image of the Metrodome
Back to top Go down
Kryptonite

PostSubject: Re: The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:26 pm

K - Its great, the facilities will defo accomadate what is going to be a great Fed Chris, So you met anyone except me and Hunter yet??

Kryptonite looks towards the door
Back to top Go down
GM Hall
Admin
GM Hall

PostSubject: Re: The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:30 pm

Angel looks at the roster list infront of him..

GMH - Well im looking forward to meeting every member of this fed, from the tall guys to the short guys, its exciting times Karl and we have a lot to do to get this Fed to the highest level..we will just wait for the new wrestlers to arrive..

OOC - I WOULD LIKE ALL NEW WRESTLERS TO INTRODUCE YOURSELVES ON THIS POST IN STYLE OF MYSELF AND KRPTONITE

(OOC MEAN OUT OF CAMERA FOR NEWBIES)
Back to top Go down
Drunken Brawler Rock Lee

Drunken Brawler Rock Lee

Male Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:03 pm

Suddenly a small guy appears infront of the roster list.

Hey Angel and Krypto. I'm Rock Lee. Just thought i would introduce myself now that two of you guys are here in the office.
Back to top Go down
GM Hall
Admin
GM Hall

PostSubject: Re: The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:08 pm

GM Hall looks at Rock Lee

GMH - So my first new member, so you looking forward to WEW debut next week?? Been reading your stats pretty impressive to say the least!
Back to top Go down
Marshal Reyd

Male Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:34 pm

And suddenly out of nowhere comes the new aquistion Marshal Reyd.

"Dude thanks again for offering me a contract, i promise i won't disappoint."
Back to top Go down
GM Hall
Admin
GM Hall

PostSubject: Re: The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:06 am

Angel looks at Marshal..

GMH - So the roster begins to arrive, its my pleasure Master Reyd you have earned the chance to shine, and what better way than here in WEW, the future of wrestling..
Back to top Go down
gameface25

gameface25

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:51 am

Suddenly, there is a loud pounding on the door....

"I have a delivery for someone named 'Hall'?", yells someone outside the office.

A Delivery man opens the door, walks in, and drops a large envelope on the desk

"Some guy asked me to bring this to you. He said it was your "Golden Ticket"...", the delivery guy stated.

Envelope contains a signed photograph of Wyatt "Gameface" Parker, and at the bottom reads "Now THAT's Kool, baby!"
Back to top Go down
kveiceman

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:10 pm

There In the doorway stands a massive figure........

I just wanted to introduce myself, Angel and Krypto as the man who is going to cause a lot of Pain to any that get in my way. My name is Brutal Barry Pain and I appreciate the opportunity to cause Pain in the WEW.
Back to top Go down
GM Hall
Admin
GM Hall

PostSubject: Re: The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:50 am

Angel looks at the collection of superstars infront of him..

GMH - What a fine group of talent, WEW is going to take this business to next level, the future is bright gentlemen, now wheres that little minx Terri??

Terri Runnels walks into office

Terri - So these are the hunks I'll be interviewing huh?

GMH - Yes Terri, You lot, kep your hands off Miss Runnels and we will all get along great

All the wrestlers laugh..Angel looks at doorway

GMH - So anyone else out there waiting to come in out there
Back to top Go down
Grade

Grade

Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:03 am

And leaned at the door there is a silent character who says

Grade - Boas,I'm Grade and i came all away from portugal just for this fantastic opportunity to became one of the biggest superstar of this federation. I appreciate this chance to make the difference.
Back to top Go down
GM Hall
Admin
GM Hall

PostSubject: Re: The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:30 am

Angel nods and looks at Grade

AG - The federation needs every man and women to pull together, we can rise to the top!!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Stephen... Stephen

Mr. Stephen... Stephen

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Mr. Stephen... Stephen   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:30 pm

I would just like to introduce you myself, the present and future of WEW, I am Mr. Stephen... Stephen. I'm always dying for a fight and I'm always gonna win or my name isn't Mr. Stephen... Stephen.
Back to top Go down
SaulVickers

SaulVickers

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:20 pm

Saul knocks at the door and walks in, he still has his kit bag over his shoulder having not yet visited the locker room. He seems slightly taken back by all of the people in the GM's Office, but pushes his way through to the front.

SV: Hi boss, just wanted to stop by and say thanks for signing me up, I'm going to do my best to put on an amazing show for the fans when im out there, after all they are the ones that really count. Anyway I can see that your busy with all these other guys so I might head off and get my locker room set up.
Back to top Go down
GM Hall
Admin
GM Hall

PostSubject: Re: The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:20 pm

Angel looks at Stephen..

AG - Why say yournem twice my friend...??
Back to top Go down
Mr. Stephen... Stephen

Mr. Stephen... Stephen

PostSubject: I will say it twice as much as I want   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:45 pm

So nobody ever forgets my name because it is Mr. Stephen... Stephen.
Back to top Go down
Espangrato

Espangrato

Male Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:08 am

Wow, how original... original.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Stephen... Stephen

Mr. Stephen... Stephen

PostSubject: Espangrato   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:50 am

"Espangrato are YOU actually going to question my ways?" Stephen asks. "I will take you on right here right now and show that I am Mr. Stephen... Stephen".
Back to top Go down
GM Hall
Admin
GM Hall

PostSubject: Re: The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:00 pm

Angel angrily steps in..

AG - Matches will take place when and where I say..and not only that..who against..So Stephen....

Angel Pauses

AG - Stephen..and You Espangrato..Leave my office..there will be no blood on this carpet...not yet..now..do One!!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Stephen... Stephen

Mr. Stephen... Stephen

PostSubject: Sorry   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:05 pm

As Stephen walks out of the office he says sorry. I did not mean for things to get out of hand, just sometimes my temper gets the best of me.
Back to top Go down
GM Hall
Admin
GM Hall

PostSubject: Re: The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:16 pm

AG - Well you can take your anger out this week, first match, against Hornblower..

The GM smiles and walks away
Back to top Go down
Mr. Stephen... Stephen

Mr. Stephen... Stephen

PostSubject: I will   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:24 pm

Thank you GM Hall and I promise you I will.
Back to top Go down
hotstuff

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:24 pm

Hotstuff strides into the gms office knocking through the wrestlers still in there, he gets to the front.

HH: Sorry to break up this little welcome party of yours Angel but im just here to let you know that im here

Hotstuff lokks round at the wrestlers and smiles

HH: and im here to warn the rest of you wrestlers and those who havent turned yet that if you cross me and ass-whooping will come down them so hard they wont know what hit them.

Hotstuff looks around at the wrestlers again

HH: i will see you later angel as im a busy man

Hotstuff is about to leave when something catches his eye

HH: oh wait maybe i can stay for a little longer angel i see you got my fav dips out for the party!!

Hotstuff tucks in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WEW - Wicked Entertainment Wrestling :: WEW Role Play :: GM Office - CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!-
Jump to: