WEW - Wicked Entertainment Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEW - Wicked Entertainment Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars

Go down 
+14
stephmor11
regnarsson
dvd100
hotstuff
Espangrato
SaulVickers
Mr. Stephen... Stephen
Grade
kveiceman
gameface25
Marshal Reyd
Drunken Brawler Rock Lee
Kryptonite
GM Hall
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GM Hall
Admin
GM Hall

Male Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-26

The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:56 pm

Angel looks at Hunter

AG - Yes I remember the 4 pack of dips defo gets Hunter every time.. Gentlemen let me introduce you to Hotstuff Hunter..My tag team partener..My best friend and also...One hard guy who if you cross you will..get hurt!!

Hunter continues to eat chips and dips..

AG - Yes and before you say Hunter..yes..the celery and carrot sticks are mine!!
Back to top Go down
https://wewrestling.rpg-board.net
Mr. Stephen... Stephen

Mr. Stephen... Stephen

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Stephen Enters   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:04 pm

Stephens enters the office and introduces himself to Hotstuff.

MS: Pleasure to meet you Hotstuff. I promise you that you wont have to worry about me, but wanted to warn you about the weird person named Brutal Barry Pain. I'll see ya later.

Stephens leaves the office for the gym to prepare for the first WEW match that he is in on Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
dvd100

dvd100

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:03 pm

Conan enters the office og GM Hall.
Walks up to the desk and shakes GM Halls hand.

C - Hi boss just wanted to check in. Hopefully this Federaton will function better than the previous I joined up with.
Looking forward to fight for ypu and make WEW poud. Hopefully we all can make som maic happen.

Back to top Go down
regnarsson

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: ball breaker   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:03 am

Ball Breaker enters the room and stare wolflike into the eyes of the new stars.

BB: Glad to be invited hope all of you are ready for the ball.
Back to top Go down
stephmor11

Male Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: the knockout   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:38 pm

the knockout enters the room and says hi to everyone and whispers to the gm that hes grateful for the oppurtuity and asks him something that the gm can't refuse. nobody else knows what is going on
Back to top Go down
Porke Rynz

Porke Rynz

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:01 pm

A Fed-Ex delivery guy shows up at the GM's office with a package and drops it off on the secretary's desk.

The secretary signs for it and begins opening the box. After pulling out all the bubble wrap ignoring the urge to begin popping them, she sees bags of pork rinds inside the box.

The secretary pushes the button on the intercom and announces "Porke Rynz is here boss."

The secretary sits back down in her chair and cracks open a bag and begins to eat some.
Back to top Go down
GM Hall
Admin
GM Hall

PostSubject: Re: The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:29 am

Angel sits back in his chair and claps his hands once..

AG- Ok heres the big guy form the USA...Send him in..
Back to top Go down
Horacio Hornblower

Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:34 am

Horacio Hornblower knock on the door. " Gidday mate, just dropping in to introduce myself. Horacio! Horacio Hornblower.
I`m from Australia and I`m looking forward to working with you guys.
One request thou, could I have a seperate shower room please?
Back to top Go down
GM Hall
Admin
GM Hall

PostSubject: Re: The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:48 am

Angel looks at Hornblower and smiles...

AG - Let me think about this..you want your own shower?? Whe you climb to the highest point in WEW then..You will get your own shower..until then dont bend over for the soap..certain guys mite spank you..haha
Back to top Go down
Horacio Hornblower

Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:11 am

Sorry boss if I`ve asked for too much. It`s just that, well, its kind of embarasing, but............... well, I have special needs. "wink, wink"
Back to top Go down
GM Hall
Admin
GM Hall

PostSubject: Re: The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:58 am

AG - Okay okay..u can use.. The disabled Changing Room..no one else uses that..but keep it clean ok!!
Back to top Go down
Porke Rynz

Porke Rynz

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:56 pm

Hi boss! Thanks for the invite. Beautiful country. Sorry I'm late but got caught in that roundabout there back in London. Took me awhile to learn to drive on the left side of the road, but got the hang of it. Don't think many British folk are used to seeing my truck barreling down on them. Anyways, I'm rambling on here. If you need anything talk to my manager, Lindsay Hewitt, great gal but a shrewd business woman. (pager goes off) Speaking of which, that's her. Gots to go or she'll take away my pork rinds. Man, I hope that Santa Claus suit fits in time for Xyscho Xmas.
Back to top Go down
Vicenzzo

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:12 pm

Hey boss! Let me introduce myself, i´m Vicenzzo from Brazil, i had my debut yesterday and i came here to say thank you and ask what did you think of my first match?

And if it´s possible, if i could let me see give a "little help" to my stable partner Suicid4 X on his next match, and vice-versa.

Once more, thank you for my debut.

I´ll be waiting here if you don´t mind. And after i´m going to the corridors to make contact with the another wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
P-Trend

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm

Hey Boss, Let me introduce myself. My name is P-Trend and in my former Fed i was a Fan Fav. And NO ONE in this fed will stop me from my goals. I will suceed in the help of some fans and the amazing fans. So i hope we will start well GM. And I hope the fans welcome me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars   The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Start of WEW/Welcome New Stars
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WEW - Wicked Entertainment Wrestling :: WEW Role Play :: GM Office - CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!-
Jump to: